We support the Copper Triangle and want to ensure Local Vendors, Contractors, and Suppliers from the area – extending from Winkelman to Globe to San Carlos, have the opportunity to work for Resolution.
How do I get considered for upcoming work at Resolution?
- We spend millions of dollars annually with contractors and this pace will increase as we complete the project permitting process.
- We must consider our planning and upcoming needs in soliciting new suppliers, and we cannot add all that apply because we do not want to create false expectations that we will be using your services when they may not fit our needs.
- For inquiries, please see our ResolutionCopper.com website which will provide email contact information.
- Your email should contain a very brief summary (2-3 bullet points) of what your company does best; (examples would be construction, site maintenance, wildlife monitoring, engineering, etc.). If after review Resolution can possibly utilize your services, we will send forms for you to fill out and submit for review, verification, and approval through our corporate system.
- You may send your inquiry through the ResolutionCopper.com website, or you may choose to contact Procurement and Contracts at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com